Bon+Co is committed to managing our operations in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner in order to minimise the impact on our environment. We strive to achieve this by increasing communication and awareness of our efforts, fostering responsible environmental behaviour amongst employees and our supply chains, and using recycled materials such as REPREVE fabrics to make our garments where possible.
Our Environmental Sustainability Policy aims to integrate a philosophy of sustainability into all the organisation’s activities and to establish and promote sound environmental practices within our operations.
Bon+Co commits to increasing our sustainability and minimising environmental impacts through:
- Compliance with applicable Acts, Regulations and Codes of Practice,
- Managing operations in line with industry best practices to become an industry leader in sustainability,
- Maintaining a culture of environmentally sustainable awareness, where responsibilities are assigned, understood and championed,
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in our community,
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling where possible,
- Identifying environmental aspects and associated impacts, developing controls and mitigation strategies to minimise environmental impacts,
- Utilising processes that do not adversely affect the environment,
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation,
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding,
- Taking steps to continually improve environmental performance,
- Conducting audits, inspections, and assessments to verify the effective implementation of this policy,
- Working with our supply chain to promote sound environmental practices, and
- Enhancing awareness among our interested parties (including employees) – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.