Bon+Co is committed to providing the highest quality ethical and sustainable swimwear to you. Bon+Co recognizes the importance of privacy and is committed to safeguarding the personal information that we hold.
- describes how we collect, store and manage personal information,
- does not apply to acts and practices which relate directly to the records of current and former employees that we hold,
- has been developed in line with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) which outline the way we collect, use, disclose, store, secure, and dispose of your Personal Information.
Collecting personal information
We collect personal information for reasons that include:
- communicating with you,
- enabling us to provide goods to you,
- processing and fulfilling orders for goods that you have placed,
- responding to your request for information about goods and services,
- arranging for goods to be delivered to you,
- sending statements and invoices to you,
- collecting payments from you,
- marketing our goods to you,
- dealing with complaints, consumer guarantee, and warranty claims,
- developing, managing, and administering our goods and services, and
- complying with our legal obligations.
This personal information may be obtained from you when you submit the information online via our website, by telephone or by correspondence. We may also collect information from third parties and public sources.
The type of personal information we collect includes your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, payment information, transaction information, bank account details, credit card details, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, server address, domain name, information about your browsing activity, information contained on identification documents and other details that may be required to conduct our operations. In some limited circumstances, we may collect sensitive information, including health information.
Using and disclosing your personal information
- use and disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected,
- use or disclose personal information for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorised by law,
- disclose your personal information to our suppliers, delivery agents, or anyone to whom you authorise us to disclose it
- disclose your personal information to third party service providers who assist us in providing goods and services or performing functions,
- disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings involving us, and
- disclose your personal information to overseas suppliers and delivery agents to enable goods ordered by you to be supplied and delivered to you. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to an overseas recipient when requested to do so by you.
Access to your personal information
You may seek access to the personal information we hold about you. We may restrict access where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Accuracy, completeness and up-to-date information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may contact us to update your personal information or tell us that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
We will take reasonable steps to protect any personal information that we hold from misuse and loss. We also take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure. When we no longer require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy, delete or de-identify it.
How to contact us