Welcome to the first article in our series on Swimwear Shapes – the long sleeve one piece. In the Swimwear Shapes series, we will answer a few of the common questions related to specific swimwear shapes that we offer here at Bon+Co.
Long Sleeve 1 Piece Swimsuits have gained in popularity over recent years because of the higher sun protection they provide to the shoulder and arm areas. They are perfect for long periods of UV exposure – those long days in the summer sun.
Long Sleeve One Piece Q&A
Long sleeve one-pieces are suited to girls, teens, and women who are looking for a swimsuit with more skin coverage and sun protection than your standard one-piece or bikini.
A long sleeve one-piece swimsuit offers approximately 25% more skin coverage and sun protection than a standard one piece, and approximately 50% more coverage than a bikini.
A good quality one Piece swimsuit is made using recycled materials and is treated for UV Protection, chlorine resistance, and piling resistance.
Rinse in freshwater
Dry in the shade
Cold delicate machine wash with mild detergent
Do not wring, bleach, tumble dry or dry clean
See HERE for further Swimwear Care Instructions
Girls Fruitsy Long Sleeve One Piece Swimsuit
- Unique Hand-Drawn Fruit Floral Ditsy Print – Inspired by Naive Ditsy Florals + Summertime Fruit
- Premium Quality REPREVE Sustainable Fabric – Made Using Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Classic Fit One Piece with Frill Trim at Wrists
- Supersoft Polyester Lining (Front Only)
- UPF 50+ & Full Arm Cover to Provide Maximum Sun Protection
- Treated for Chlorine & Pilling Resistance
- Proudly Designed in Australia
- Available in Sizes 8-16
- ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Certified
- $1 Donation to headspace.org.au for Every Sale